Cummins Diesel Forum banner
381 - 395 of 395 Posts
Discussion starter · #381 ·
That's the issue they aren't willing to do anything just said nope we don't do that. Well I have your crappy packaging right here to show you did. They refused to even consider anything I didn't even want a full refund just a small partial to live with it and they gave me the big middle fingers. Crazy Carl is a total D-bag in my opinion.
Sorry you had a bad experience! Once I am all put together we'll see how their kits fit and function is.

Discussion starter · #382 ·
I put in the 2 30 GPH Snow Water Meth nozzles. There is definitely no negative effect. If anything it runs stronger especially because I made sure my ratio of meth to water is where I want it.

Also pulled oil cap and smoke went away indicating I have a blown seal on turbo. Doesn't matter as I have 2 new ones going on shortly. Will have to address ccp issue.
Let’s see if it’ll idle.
Idles better than stock with current setup. DDP tubes are 750hp+ rated. Scheid recommends bigger tubes. I am going bigger than DDP and have seen pictures of Westons tubes. They look better. .093 or .012 just enough to avoid a choke point In fuel delivery.

Discussion starter · #383 ·

Seems to run just fine now!

Haven't checked the forum in a little while. Are you still running that aurora 5000 as a single???

That burnout was awesome! makes me kinda wish I had an auto...

Discussion starter · #385 ·
Haven't checked the forum in a little while. Are you still running that aurora 5000 as a single???

That burnout was awesome! makes me kinda wish I had an auto...
Yes that's the single!. Truck is going in for compounds this week or next. I've finally got all parts for upgrade paid for and $ for labor.

It's going to be fun! That burn out turned out pretty good, yes! Ive only done that 1 other time and this time was way better!

Discussion starter · #386 ·
This project is in its final stages. Truck goes in next week for final upgrades.

Compressor housings went in to get polished today. Should have them back by end of next week.

Stage 1 pump comes off and gets sent to Scheid for rebuild to stage 2. Already paid for.

Install Infinite Performance injectors and mail Dynomite's to buyer. Install Infinite Performance crosstubes and send Dynomite's with injectors.

Replace OEM lines with Scheid .093 lines.

Replace Fass 150 with Fass Titanium 290GPH pump.

Take off ATS turbo and send to buyer. Flip Stainless Manifold and drill and tap for sensor ports.

Crazy Carls piping kit gets custom powder coat. Turbine housing get ceramic Ceracoat as well as hot pipe.

Heat Paint and wrap 5 inch down pipe.

Install 80mm turbo with Infinite Performance Reaper Compressor wheel. Install S369 SX-E. Adjust wastegate.

Pretty much done after all that? I think? LOL!

It's been fun! Stay tuned for report in a couple weeks or so!

Discussion starter · #387 ·
There naked! 80mm compared to 69mm.
Watch Gas Silver Circle Metal
Automotive tire Alloy wheel Automotive lighting Rim Circle
Automotive tire Automotive design Rim Automotive lighting Material property

Reactions: Threadzy
Discussion starter · #388 ·
Infinite Performance 6x.020 injectors, crosstubes and Scheid Injector Lines going in right now. Will post update after startup on how she idles etc...power increase?

Ammunition belt Tool Gun accessory Metal Engineering
Tin Cylinder Household hardware Gas Nickel

Discussion starter · #389 ·
Had to stop. Headed to coast for dinner with family. Got lines off, tubes out was pulling injectors when my dad called.
Hand Plant Sleeve Creative arts Button

Attachments

Discussion starter · #390 ·
Injectors swapped, .093 tubes in and Scheid .093 injection lines all hooked up. Easy start up. Fixed a couple fuel leaks and boost leak.

News flash! It does not Lope!

Discussion starter · #391 · (Edited)
Ok........correction. it lopes!

But It doesn't bother me. What does bother me is rush hour traffic. Gets a bit smoky idling in stop and go traffic.

Cruising on highway its clean as water meth starts spraying at 2psi. Cleans it up pretty good.

Discussion starter · #392 ·
Ok I forgot to mention the power increase is ridiculous!!! Screams and boost is alot higher.

No guesses here just gonna wait til dyno says what it's doing!

Discussion starter · #393 ·
Apparently I need to clarify what I mean by ultimate. For me I will not chop my truck ever to go faster. Some peoples idea of ultimate is doing 9 seconds in the 1/4 mile with a truck that weighs next to nothing. I don't drag race and I hate competition.

So ultimate to me is a 1000hp VP44 truck that you can drive on the street. It takes special efforts to achieve because you need to run with as little smoke as possible. That is why I spray 60GPH of 75% methanol and 25%water which cleans up smoke nicely. I may never run the 1/4 mile because it doesn't matter to me. Ultimate to me is a 1000hp truck you do everything with. Get groceries, go hunting, take long road trips and occasionally gap a fast street car. Another reason I say ultimate is because I didn't have to delete all the emissions equipment on my truck to make power. That's ultimate VP44 setup to me. If you don't agree you are perfectly entitled to your opinion and ideas just don't force them on me. That's all I have to say about that.

Discussion starter · #394 ·
1 ste
Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Hood Auto part Electric blue
Musical instrument Brass instrument Wind instrument Automotive lighting Kitchen utensil
p closer!

Proflections did an amazing job.

Reactions: 56Cummins
Discussion starter · #395 ·
Time for compressor swap, ceramic coat and piping powder coat.
Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

381 - 395 of 395 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.