Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 370 Posts

·
Bob be Bob
3,594 Posts
Never got wm controller to turn on. I think I got wiring mixed up. Calling nitrous express Monday for diagram for vc 50 with map sensor.
You could ask Google this morning for that diagram.
I have the first generation of a Meth kit. Two wires and a boost signal.
Or I'd be able to offer up more help.

·
Premium Member
2000 Dodge Truck 4x4 Automatic
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
A guy by the name of Steve Troyan. I believe he used to work for BD.
He took my built trans and made it better. In fact after he had it in he did a 25lb boosted launch and snapped the intermediate shaft. He said the have a 20% breakage rate. When he finally tested my truck in 4 wheel drive he said it was a little damp . He launched and said he could barely keep I t on the road. That was at 470hp level.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
A guy by the name of Steve Troyan. I believe he used to work for BD.
He took my built trans and made it better. In fact after he had it in he did a 25lb boosted launch and snapped the intermediate shaft. He said the have a 20% breakage rate. When he finally tested my truck in 4 wheel drive he said it was a little damp . He launched and said he could barely keep I t on the road. That was at 470hp level.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Who's convertor are you running? You've seen Johnny's setup for 1000 hp vp. Did you ever see the parts he had to accomplish that? Karl at redline diesel was making similar power too. After seeing your build and 1badvp I've been looking for a blown up vp truck to start a new build.

·
Registered
2014 Ram 2500 6.7 CTD SLT
50 Posts
No idea, but I want to see it! Love to see it in person someday too, I’m up north near Monroe.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Pictures. I cleaned it all up.
Fuel tank Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive design

Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Automotive fuel system

Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Car Hood
Automotive tail & brake light Grille Hood Automotive tire Vehicle

My video is only 1.5 minutes. Says it to big. Suck!

I'll take some pictures instead!
More pictures

Drinkware Light Camera lens Camera accessory Automotive tire

Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

My video is only 1.5 minutes. Says it to big. Suck!

I'll take some pictures instead!
Ok what I did today. Took off ATS turbo blanket. Painted turbine housing with Cool It Thermo Tec paint as well as the down pipe. I installed black manifold blanket and coated it with Cool It. I am waiting for engineered wrap to get here to wrap downpipe. Installed PDD battery hold downs as I didn't have any. Messed with WM wiring for hours. I need instructions. 2 7 gallon tanks are still full.

That being said I drove like a maniac today. Without edge on its insane. Turn on edge 5x5 it ridiculous.

Another thing I wanted to mention is for some unknown reason it was blowing totally clean exhaust all day. I was perplexed. Even on level 5 getting on it hard it was clear. Not water meth.

All I can think is combination of air from turbo and turbo and exhaust blankets???????

Your guess is as good as mine!!!???? I am going to strip paint off turbo and polish it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Who's convertor are you running? You've seen Johnny's setup for 1000 hp vp. Did you ever see the parts he had to accomplish that? Karl at redline diesel was making similar power too. After seeing your build and 1badvp I've been looking for a blown up vp truck to start a new build.
I am running a TCS Billet Triple disc from TCS Products Canada.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Go for it. This truck runs ridiculously good and powerful!!!

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
All I can say is as strong as it runs now.........stage 2 yikes!!!! I watched some videos of stage 2 trucks.........I love the way they sound!!!!

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I will offer that I have an ability to know what parts will complment each other. I don't know where it comes from. Possibly Bi-polar disorder and attention hyperactivity disorder???? Always had it! I thought about getting a license plate that said Bi-Polar!!!lol!!!

21 - 40 of 370 Posts