Cummins Diesel Forum banner
361 - 380 of 395 Posts
Discussion starter · #361 ·
i will in fact be attending the Dyno show but only as a single. mechanic was backed up.

so we will get to see what the big single will do. you can take your best guess, i did buy some dyno tires and wheels. alluminum rims and 265 75 r16 cooper tires.

Discussion starter · #362 ·
You just made my point there. I’m not disagreeing with you that some things might be a little bit better than others, but a lot of the claims made on the side of an expensive bottle of liquid are pure BS. It’s just something that sounds good to read that gets people to buy expensive products. Everything today that meets the spec/standard for your intended use, is satisfactory, no matter the brand, end of story. Personally, I would love to see proven dyno results showing a notable difference, proving xyz is worth the price. But, that’s also all relative. To you in your mind no matter what it’s worth it with just claims you read on the side of the bottle. To me not so much.
so Mishimoto claiming a drop in temperature-20 degrees is hokus pokus??? what about their clainm that you can run their coolant in a diesel truck for 750,000 miles before a change is necessary!!!! are they lying???? I think not. I can afford the best and will continue to buy the best. but thats just me!

good luck with your Kmart oil and filter and well see how long your engine lasts.

hey man,
honestly would love to see a coolant last 750k miles with degradation in our systems/rust ect. if we had such miracle tonics and snake oils you would think government would come regulate them 🤣

mishi 100% has better products though lol them and fluidyne were pretty good

Discussion starter · #364 ·
hey man,
honestly would love to see a coolant last 750k miles with degradation in our systems/rust ect. if we had such miracle tonics and snake oils you would think government would come regulate them 🤣

mishi 100% has better products though lol them and fluidyne were pretty good
yes if government got involved Mishimoto would go the way of the Tucker???? I will use it till it gets shut down.....if ever. I simply like the fact that it is non toxic and full synthetic. if you ever need to drain it pull the plug and let it run out on the ground. Not more expensive trips to mechanic of Jiffy lube just to be raped to drain your toxic antifreeze!(y);)

Discussion starter · #365 ·
3 weeks or so and I'll have injectors then we can start!!!!

Discussion starter · #366 ·
6x.020 Infinite performance injectors mailed today!!!!! Excited!!!!

Discussion starter · #367 ·
Out of an abundance of transparency in this thread build I am working with Weston at Infinite Performance to make my VS 80mm turbo better.

He is Sending his 80mm compressor wheel and we are going to see if it will fit! If it does we will run it and see how the setup responds.

He said he thought another guy was running his wheel on same turbo.

Discussion starter · #368 ·
Body jewelry Costume hat Silver Headgear Feather

Discussion starter · #369 ·
Finally.......Infinite Performance 6x.020 Sac.
Material property Nickel Auto part Gas Cylinder
Font Auto part Household hardware Cylinder Metal

Discussion starter · #370 ·
Infinite performance Reaper 80mm Compressor Wheel fits VS Turbo compressor housing. So we are going with it!

Discussion starter · #371 ·
Discussion starter · #372 ·
Dyno sheet?

Track times?
You got your dyno sheet. After were all put together according to Scheid i'll be knocking on the door to 1000hp!

Discussion starter · #373 ·
Most of the highest hp vp trucks had top feed injectors. They are pretty sweet. I'm not sure if monster pump mike even makes them anymore but there's other companies making something similar.
Joe at Scheid says with my setup(new setup) i'll be knocking on the door to 1000hp!

Discussion starter · #374 · (Edited)
Well according to DAP I need a bigger fass to feed injectors for 1000hp. They recommended the 250 I am going with the 290. Never leave anything to chance.

When tranny is done and pump upgraded I'll buy fass from DAP.

Discussion starter · #375 ·
Next step toward 1000hp done. Bought Fass 290 GPH lift pump from DAP last night. Only 1 thing left stage 2 VP44.

Discussion starter · #376 · (Edited)
just sent off payment to Scheid for pump upgrade!. Now just to get it to them?

Also ordered 2 30 gph nozzles for Water Meth.

Discussion starter · #377 ·
Well according to DAP I need a bigger fass to feed injectors for 1000hp. They recommended the 250 I am going with the 290. Never leave anything to chance.

When tranny is done and pump upgraded I'll buy fass from DAP.
I bought the Fass 290 from Dap and i already have it. That is awesome! Only took a couple days.

Discussion starter · #378 ·
I have a message into Weston at Infinite Performance about his crosstubes, big ones. It is bothering me having the DDP tubes in my setup. I want nothing to do with any of their parts. Hopefully He'll have a giant set for me!

There is a certain VP guy that does 1000+hp and he uses crazy carls. FYI.

Maybe you just were the anomaly, it happens. I have had bad surveys ive done every great once in a while. Not afraid to admit that on a public forum Every manufacturer has a bad day or product period, we are imperfect and cant do good work 100% of the time. What you said was the key though. Customer service. What is a vendor willing to do to make it right. Also there are people that dont know how to do anything but complain.

When i screw up on a property survey they receive a sincere apology and i fix it on my dime. So it should be with all vendors!!!! IMHO!
That's the issue they aren't willing to do anything just said nope we don't do that. Well I have your crappy packaging right here to show you did. They refused to even consider anything I didn't even want a full refund just a small partial to live with it and they gave me the big middle fingers. Crazy Carl is a total D-bag in my opinion.

361 - 380 of 395 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.