Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
221 - 240 of 370 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Dodge Truck 4x4 Automatic
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
Bad ground wire! It's fixed! Good thing!

Today new Subaru Wrx STi 0
Got Horsepower 1

He had me as I pulled to light with no time to boost. Unboosted launch. He still couldn't pull away. Passed him when he hit 3rd.

·
Registered
167 Posts
How long before you tap the new pump for the Edge?

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
How long before you tap the new pump for the Edge?
It was never an not option! LOL! It was done before i knew i was upgrading?!?!

Gonna be another week or so, my diesel shop bailed! Going back to another shop!

The water methanol setup i have adds a ton!!! Holy cow it really woke it up!!! Even with Edge off it has as much or more power as it had with edge on and water meth off???? I love it!!! The sound is amazing! It rips!!!

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
It was never an not option! LOL! It was done before i knew i was upgrading?!?!

Gonna be another week or so, my diesel shop bailed! Going back to another shop!

The water methanol setup i have adds a ton!!! Holy cow it really woke it up!!! Even with Edge off it has as much or more power as it had with edge on and water meth off???? I love it!!! The sound is amazing! It rips!!!
I have it set to start spraying at 10 lbs and full at 40lbs seem to be a good settting??? Got to boost a little before spraying!!!

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #226 ·
What are the specs on the s369? I've recently had some ideas on build a high hp vp truck.
69/73/14 T3. Flows 100lbs, 950hp rating at AGP. Really close in price at Crazy Carls or AGP Turbo. I am thinking AGP as they are in Arizona. Got to order soon as the piping kit is just about done!

So we are going to invert the stainless diesel manifold and the S369 will go over the VSR 80mm.5inch drop pipe into 5 inch exhaust.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I wish the dps turbonator exhaust housing wasn't so much. That's what I'd do if money wasn't an issue. When I get another vp truck I'm going to do 66/88 compounds with both turbos using the turbonator housing.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #231 ·
I wish the dps turbonator exhaust housing wasn't so much. That's what I'd do if money wasn't an issue. When I get another vp truck I'm going to do 66/88 compounds with both turbos using the turbonator housing.
We know a 66 is capable......

A certain injector builder steered me away from going to a 88mm. If you go to 1badvp44 website his setups are all 80mm for atmosphere?????

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
The 88mm is more than is generally needed especially with the vps narrow fueling window. I plan to make up for that with a different engine and turbo setup to get turbos spooled faster.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
The turbonator is a vgt turbine housing on a s300 or 400. On a s300 it goes from a .50 ar to 1.1. So Spool up will be faster and it'll flow more up top.
Yes i just looked at it!
If my setup didnt spool so well and drive so well i might have been interested.

I think i'll make my mark with my chosen combination??? Well know soon enough!

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
I think your setup is going to run awesome.
Thank you!!!
It already does......................but the singles not going to make it there without chemicals.???

The 69 and 72 are really similar so im hoping to get the same responsiveness out of the compounds???

The 72 has .85 housing the 69 has .80 housing. Should spool good???

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
The 88mm is more than is generally needed especially with the vps narrow fueling window. I plan to make up for that with a different engine and turbo setup to get turbos spooled faster.
Isn't it true that a bigger piston gets more horsepower than a longer stroke??? I watched a mathematical program and the science showed how a bigger piston makes more power???

221 - 240 of 370 Posts