Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
201 - 220 of 395 Posts

·
Registered
13,497 Posts
No clue what it costs, call a vendor. as for quality I don't think anyone would say Steed speed is anything but top notch quality. You may not see them in the diesel magazines, but you will see them in competition.

looks like scheid's is a vendor

also curious why you did not follow Chris Kreb's build and do a 5000/7000 setup, he broke 1000 hp with that setup awhile back.

·
Premium Member
2000 Dodge Truck 4x4 Automatic
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
No clue what it costs, call a vendor. as for quality I don't think anyone would say Steed speed is anything but top notch quality. You may not see them in the diesel magazines, but you will see them in competition.

looks like scheid's is a vendor

also curious why you did not follow Chris Kreb's build and do a 5000/7000 setup, he broke 1000 hp with that setup awhile back.
Well you guys are getting your wish! Carl's is selling me S369 SX-E manifold charger built to handle what we're doing. T3. Going to invert Stainless Manifold. Use external wastegate. He said well do 1000.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
I actually considered doing 5000/8000 for awhile. According to Crazy Carl's all their housing ,flanges covers are all made to only work with their piping??? So also Crazy Carl's doesn't do T4 to T6 build that's why we went with S369 SX-E T3. Have to measure width of compressor cover on 80mm to see if it'll fit. Possibly have to remove heat exchanger which I had already planned on doing.

So we are working out all the details! Coming together!

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
Going out today to make some video for YouTube channel. Will try and get posted today or at least this weekend. Truck will be down for awhile after Monday. Getting Redhead steering gearbox, rare parts adjustable track bar and blinker/wiper switch. Oh and Scheid Stage 2 VP 44 upgrade.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Going out today to make some video for YouTube channel. Will try and get posted today or at least this weekend. Truck will be down for awhile after Monday. Getting Redhead steering gearbox, rare parts adjustable track bar and blinker/wiper switch. Oh and Scheid Stage 2 VP 44 upgrade.
Have you changed your blinker fluid lately?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Why not BD'S HRVP? They invite you to use a wire tap. Love mine, so does the Quad.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
201 - 220 of 395 Posts