Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Most of the highest hp vp trucks had top feed injectors. They are pretty sweet. I'm not sure if monster pump mike even makes them anymore but there's other companies making something similar.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Who's convertor are you running? You've seen Johnny's setup for 1000 hp vp. Did you ever see the parts he had to accomplish that? Karl at redline diesel was making similar power too. After seeing your build and 1badvp I've been looking for a blown up vp truck to start a new build.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
What all hard parts does the trans have? Who's converter are you going to run? I personally would like to see another high hp vp. Hopefully my truck is finished soon and I'll do a build thread.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Ppump 24v. Almost identical motor setup as you. Supercharger and t6 s480 to start. If it doesn't make the power I want I have compound piping and a s485. 13mm p7100, cr head, and 5x.022s.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I'd like 1000hp for now for the current engine. I'm looking into a sleeved block right now. I wish I would have used billet rods. Youre going to be right at the limit of the vp block. Most the big power vp guys went cr block.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I was recommend against the gate plate. I'd either have a wastegate port welded onto your manifold. Or you could get a ronin or steed. I've seen guys put the gate on the turbine housing too. You want the compounds to be over under too if you can.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I believe someone recommended Weston at infinite performance injectors before 1badvp44. Weston knows more about mechanical injectors than anybody. Call him and you'll learn more in a hour than you could in weeks of trying.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts