Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Found this on the side of Highway 36 in Gatesville, Texas around April 20. I was through the area again this past weekend and the truck was still there...... I called Mike Craig dealership....told the receptionist girl why I was calling....and she gave me a number to call for more info. She gave me the cell phone number for the guy that "would have more info." I called the number, a personal cell phone, and a lady answers. I explain the situation to her and she laughs. Her husband owns the truck and he was sitting next to her when I called. She was very happy to hear this had been posted on the internet and that so many people have called in about it.

She said no law suit is pending, and they just want the dealer to fix it or buy it back. Make it right....right is right. She and her husband seemed to be very honest people, not trouble makers, and just want it fixed.

The husband says its the exact same fuel station where the Craig dealership gets their fuel. I was also told this truck won "best ride" for the Gatesville High School prom and her husband said it will win "best ride" in the Fourth of July parade as well.

I just might have to go see the Fourth of July parade in person...camera in hand obviously

i can't believe the dealer gave me a personal cell phone number....shows the integrity of that dealer

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I wish that guy the best of luck!!!! Mom and Dad own a trucking company and we had to do a similar thing with a 02 International Semi.... truck had less then 30,000 on it and was in the shop more then 147 times... took it to big truck show in louisville and Navistar bought the truck back...

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Oh that is a bummer....

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
bummer, hope it gets results.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
That's strange Benny is usually pretty easy to do business with...I'm glad now that I didn't buy mine from them... Drove a few extra hours up to stephenville and bought from Bruner and they have been awesome the few times I have needed them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts