Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I get off work today and I am at the light (not busy) and up beside me comes a late 90's Z28. Sounded great and to my surprise he looks at me and starts reving the engine. Light turns green and off we go. 3 quick truck lenghts infront of him and off the throttle I go. He goes zooming by then out of no were comes a newer mitsi eclipse running the Z down (loud ugly fin, gauges stickers, typical ricer racer). Good for me they get caught at a light that opened up to 3 lanes (now its on). So I am in the far right lane, ricer in the middle then the Z. I turm the water meth on, up the BD X-Power and slide her in to 4x4. Light turns green and BAM, I am so far in front I switch to the middle lane middle lane and completly SMOKE THAT A$$ (let both of them taste some coal). I look back and poor Z got ate by the eclips and swallowed by me. Thank you Smarty TNT(sw9, timing 2, RP 3):peelout Was nice to take a ricer and late modle muscle car down at the same time. Thats what dreams are made of:woot:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Very Nice Kill

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh, man, is that ever sweet.

·
Registered
736 Posts
way to go, im just waiting for the day to brag about stories like these

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Nice kill:thumbsup

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sweet kills. Showed up a Chevy boy and a ricer. Good work! :thumbsup

·
Registered
167 Posts
very nice kill:beer:peelout:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
One shot, two kills. Folks we have a sniper on the forum. :thumbsup

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its a great feeling, and I am still hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Fill Diesel Only
1,033 Posts
Only thing that could make it sweeter was being able to listen to them cry. gotta love it when a plan comes together

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
:rofNice work.:hyper:It funny all they saw:butt::butt:

Smarty-685
Bd twins-4650
BD manifold-459
Smokin smart a$$'s PRICELESS

·
Registered
974 Posts
Congrats on the kills. I'm sure they thought the 3/4 diesel couldnt hang with them.:rof

·
Registered
647 Posts
That is so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye...:lol3:

·
Registered
67 Posts
very nice,im sure it feels sooo good to be able to that.:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 21 Posts