Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Bleed All American!
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think if I ran a s475 under my bd special? I'm really contemplating it soon. I'm really trying to get into the 12s

Registered
How fast have you gone 1/4 mile with the special? Jamie at CPP said he for 624hp with his special on fuel. That theoretically should put you well into the 12's. I'm looking to go 12s in a quad cab dually so I'm pretty interested in what times people have run with their mods.

Banned
That combo will be awesome! A vp44 truck will never need more than a S475. They just don't have enough fueling capability to need anything bigger. If you get Diesel World mag, check out page 121. My boy Johnny Gilbert has a 6 page writeup in the April edition on his 834hp vp44 powered cummins. If I wasn't a sledpuller, I'd be running a set of Gilbert triples myself. I'd recommend those. LOL Big bucks though.

Bleed All American!
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trips would be nice lol.

I have not ran the 1/4 with this set up, still waiting onthe truck to get together should be done by next weekend.

Registered
Yeah I agree that your probably already there. But two turbos just has to be better than one, right?

Bleed All American!
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea Im just curious to how well it will run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts