Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if it was posible to put two turbos on a 1rst gen. I have a friend that says you can but he can be full of it sometimes. Anyone no?

·
Registered
136 Posts
yea im sure you can.you can put twins on anything, just gotta run the pipes.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I'm running the stocker with a 12cm gated housing over an HT3B with 5" exhaust so yeah, 1stgens can be twined!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm running the stocker with a 12cm gated housing over an HT3B with 5" exhaust so yeah, 1stgens can be twined!
lets see some pics my man... what are your other mods???

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
you can put twin turbos on anything my man, smart cars could even have turbos lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
you can put twin turbos on anything my man, smart cars could even have turbos lol
i hope you werent refering to me i just want to see some pics of his setup, christ man ive seen TT lawnmowers its all in how much time and money you want to waste...

·
Registered
343 Posts
i hope you werent refering to me i just want to see some pics of his setup, christ man ive seen TT lawnmowers its all in how much time and money you want to waste...
I believe he is talking to the guy who started this thread..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys I appreciate the info. If you cant tell Im a little green as far as upgrades. Ive owned alot of diesals just never done any mods. Now that I finally have what Ive always wanted I want to trick it out and get as much power and fuel milage as I can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts