Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the easist way to do the all the piping and monting for a twin turbo set up or is there some kit out there that i can buy with out the turbos that i dont no about

·
AlGores worst nightmare
2,010 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
10,784 Posts
Thats the thing, you will have to see what they are willing to do. I'd bet that alot of the places wont be willing to sell you just the hot/cold piping from a kit because they cant make enough money that way!

Have you seen the prices for the piping from places that do sell them? freaking crazy!

You'd almost be better off buying a complete kit then selling the turbos out of it

Or you could always just build your own if you have the ability to...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats the thing, you will have to see what they are willing to do. I'd bet that alot of the places wont be willing to sell you just the hot/cold piping from a kit because they cant make enough money that way!

Have you seen the prices for the piping from places that do sell them? freaking crazy!

You'd almost be better off buying a complete kit then selling the turbos out of it

ya iv got the tooles and the shop and enough scrap to do it but beer thirty hits to early

·
Registered
898 Posts
i asked around and a kit with ht3b or s400 was 1500 all u had to do is driop the pan

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

most will sell just piping.

FTEdiesel.com
engineereddiesel.com
wickeddiesel.com

all these sell just piping.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Source Automotive Quoted me $1900 for all the piping and hardware for my A300 to and ht60

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the help and the input i thank im just gonna stick with the single for now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts