Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering what would be a good charger to pair with a super phat shaft 66 just wondering for future reference Dave

·
Registered
456 Posts
I would go with an S480 or S484... that 66 will be able to feed a really big primary charger... you could even go with an S510 or bigger. People run the S480 with 62mm and 64mm chargers so I would go with an S484 or bigger, you gonna get a cam to help out with lag?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
primary or secondary i kinda thought about pairing it withmy stock charger any thoughts ?

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
there is so much info on this site about sizes of twins people run an there feedback on them it crazy....do a search an look around.

·
Registered
456 Posts
IMHO the 66 would be a little small. You could sell it and buy an S400 for around $1000 new, or you could find a used one for around $500. I know someone on here is selling an S474 for $500 and it was just rebuilt.

·
Registered
456 Posts
You would probably stand to make a couple hundred dollars if you sold your 66 and went to an S400. Plus you would make MORE POWER!

·
Bubbles
1,231 Posts
^^^^ I agree 66 wont be big enough, besides it will cool quite a bit better on its own.S

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
i agree sell it and get a s480.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts