Cummins Diesel Forum banner

twin questions

625 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Chevy-Eater 
#1 ·
by time summer gets here i wana do a twin setup on my truck in the sig and i was wondering what size turbos would be good. i would like to run II silver bullet 62 over maybe a s475? i was wondering what some of you twin guys have for twin setups and how well they do. also i want to keep this truck for some daily driving but i will tow and race with it. also what size injector would you recomend as well. i was in the ball park of maybe a 200-220.

thanks ryan

#2 ·
tranny first!!! i run the ats 3000/5000 set and i love them. no lag at all and makes killer power and tq for towing. they are a bit pricey tho compared to other kits.i dont do any towing so i have very large injesctor, but w/ a smaller set like 150's to like 180's would probally work real well for a all around tow/race rig.

#4 ·
bump bump bump can anyone put more info on here for me

#5 ·
stay away from the silver 62 in a twin set up the big ex wheel will hurt spool up.

#6 ·
I like my twins for driving and towing but they may be a little small for what your looking for. Tight convertors make turbos that are a little laggy real laggy. Do a lot of searching and do it once, alot cheaper take my word for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.