Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by time summer gets here i wana do a twin setup on my truck in the sig and i was wondering what size turbos would be good. i would like to run II silver bullet 62 over maybe a s475? i was wondering what some of you twin guys have for twin setups and how well they do. also i want to keep this truck for some daily driving but i will tow and race with it. also what size injector would you recomend as well. i was in the ball park of maybe a 200-220.

thanks ryan

·
Registered
368 Posts
tranny first!!! i run the ats 3000/5000 set and i love them. no lag at all and makes killer power and tq for towing. they are a bit pricey tho compared to other kits.i dont do any towing so i have very large injesctor, but w/ a smaller set like 150's to like 180's would probally work real well for a all around tow/race rig.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump bump bump can anyone put more info on here for me

·
Registered
100 Posts
stay away from the silver 62 in a twin set up the big ex wheel will hurt spool up.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I like my twins for driving and towing but they may be a little small for what your looking for. Tight convertors make turbos that are a little laggy real laggy. Do a lot of searching and do it once, alot cheaper take my word for it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ats twins, the best way to go, you dont need huge injectors, i got 125's and i roll coal and am running a 13 sec quarter

·
Registered
35 Posts
without nitroue,propane,water... and a single turbo, 66/14 hybrid

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
by time summer gets here i wana do a twin setup on my truck in the sig and i was wondering what size turbos would be good. i would like to run II silver bullet 62 over maybe a s475? i was wondering what some of you twin guys have for twin setups and how well they do. also i want to keep this truck for some daily driving but i will tow and race with it. also what size injector would you recomend as well. i was in the ball park of maybe a 200-220.

thanks ryan
I just used my stocker and a HT60 I got for an amazing deal. This setup has NO issue cleaning up my current fuel, and I beleive with proper wastegating it will support 600hp maybe more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts