Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can it be done ? mine is at 15psi idle and drops to 10psi WOT. i have a 10 micon filter on it now. id love to see 18psi idle and 14psi WOT.

·
Registered
136 Posts
yeah convert all your lines and fittings from the 1/4 inch they are to half inch... u'll see around 20psi at idle and 15 at wot

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
11,934 Posts
Fass offers a spring to bump the pressure to 45 PSI ish. if you want to do it the cheap way take the return fitting out and stretch the stock spring a bit and try it again. The pressure is controlled by this spring and a check ball behind that fitting. don't lose the the check ball or you won't build pressure at all. All those goodies are behind the return fitting :thumbsup:

·
Registered
585 Posts
My Airdog came with an extra spring for more pressure.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Fass offers a spring to bump the pressure to 45 PSI ish. if you want to do it the cheap way take the return fitting out and stretch the stock spring a bit and try it again. The pressure is controlled by this spring and a check ball behind that fitting. don't lose the the check ball or you won't build pressure at all. All those goodies are behind the return fitting :thumbsup:
Yep just did this the other day, took about 10 min at the most. A new spring is 25, or like satated above you can stretch the old one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts