Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes when I put my left blinker, my right blinker turns on, or when I put my right blinker on I have to hold it down pretty hard so it will stay on, and sometimes they work fine?????? any suggestions?

· Registered
389 Posts
have you checked all your fuses and relays? Do you have any other accessories that you have added that are hooked into your lights? were you pulling a trailer when it started?
Myself and several others had some issues with turn signals and headlights when we started putting plows on these trucks when they first came out with the new light setup in 06. We found it was pretty easy to overload the system and then the BCM would start making them act funky because of the extra draw that it couldn't for. We had to install relays on the wiring harness for the lights and then everything worked fine.

· Registered
7 Posts
Multifunction Switch- can get a new one for under $100 and install in under 30 mins

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks Spruce, but I think it is more along the lines of the multifunction switch, I will research some more.

· Registered
533 Posts
Thanks guys...mine has recently started doing this. Looks like I need a switch.

· Registered
469 Posts
I knew mine wasn't the only 05 doing it. And 2 dealers try to tell me they never heard of such a problem. I get tired of arguing with them. I have new switch on the way, hoping it fixes it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.