Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

turn signal & head light problem

734 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  LiViN-4-SpEeD
I'm having problems with my 03 3500 lights. All the turn signals are out except the rear passanger side. Have changed all the bulbs and checked all the fusses and still nothing. Not even the flashers work. Also the drivers side headlight dont work (changed those out also). Any ideas on the solution?

Thanks
brchnc
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Something else I noticed tonight, one side of the head light works only on dim and the other side works only on bright. Would the multifunction swith be causing the problems?

· Registered
29 Posts
Sounds like a problem with the front control module(attached to your fuse box)Check all the connections for corrosion first.You can use any electrical contact cleaner to do the job just spray them liberally.If that doesn't work you need to have it scanned with a DRB 3 scan tool.

· Registered
71 Posts
I know this is an old post but I have the EXACT same issue and I can't figure it out. I just replaced the FCM and it didn't help. What did you end up doing to fix it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.