Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im a new member i have an 02 cummins 6 speed installing adr box ddp 150 sticks and snow stg 3 water meth and of course head studs and a fass 150 pump i wanna run an II turbo was wondering wich would be the best for the set up im gonna drive it on the street and some light towing with frequent track trips thank in advance :peelout

·
Go for Broke
6,699 Posts
welcome to CF

a 64/14 will hold a lot of power and still work well on the street :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
If your not fully set on the II Turbo take a look at the High Tech SS 13 series charger. It will spool better on the street and flow just as well at the track, best of both worlds

With the 6speed I'd look at the 64 Compressor

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I like my HT 64/14,Twins would be even better

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
for the texas heat i'd stay in the 62mm range the silver 62 or sps 62 .. better spooling off the line and move a lot of air. i did 492 & 1120 with my ps 62/14 and towed some large loads as well. good turbo for 150hp sticks. jmho...

·
Registered
435 Posts
I second the twins idea!! Very fast spoolup even at 10,000 feet in altitude!:thumbsup

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what kinda power can i expect with the 150s and a silver 62 vs twins and 200 sticks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts