Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
929 Posts
so far the set up in my sig is working great for me. I tow a lot and heavier then I should, and I am very happy with the super b special. Twinns ofcourse would be better, but I don't/didn't have the budget for them. THey say the special will support 575-600hp. It spools a tiny bit slower then stock, but that got better with the intake horn.

The egts are great and soon as the turbo lites i hit 30 to 45 pounds of boost instantly depending on how far down the go pedal is.

For daily driving I really like it. I tow a tractor and 12k excavator on a gooseneck over the pass often and it works great.

If you go with BD and don't do the towing twinns, get the super b special NOT the super B single. The special will work much better for you if you are staying with a single turbo.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Good luck with whatever you decide!!!

:headbang:

· Registered
428 Posts
I would say the 62-65-13 or 62-65-14. The special is 64-71-14 and will take a little fuel to get it going. But as stated above it will give you room to grow if you ever decide on stix. That k&n doesn't filter sufficient until its dirty by the way. I had the k&n intake kit before I seen what the insides of engines were looking like after running them. You can keep the tube and just change the filter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.