Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i ordered one for my 07 dodge and when it came time to install the manual states to tap into certain wires that are not there.I called tech support talked to a guy for 10 min. and in the end he told me he would have to talk to the engineers and would get back to me,a week hs gone by and nothing,can any one help me sort this out?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i do,the color chart i think is wrong

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no reps from painless here?

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Sorry I have not responded. I have been out of town doing shows. If you will PM me your number I will check into this and get you some better information. It shouldn't be any different than an 06 which is what we first installed the turbo timer on but there may be a difference.

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
I just put one on my '06 Saturday and I'm liking it so far. Hope you get it worked out. You'll enjoy it, and the looks you'll get when you step out and walk away....it's funny

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just put one on my '06 Saturday and I'm liking it so far. Hope you get it worked out. You'll enjoy it, and the looks you'll get when you step out and walk away....it's funny
did the wiring match up to the pics and the color chart?

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Here you go. Let me know if this works for you or if I need to get more info for you!

The “Ignition 1” wire should be connected to Fuse No. 28 (10amp fuse). The “Key-On” wire should be connected to Fuse No. 32 (10amp fuse). The power RED wire should be connected directly to the battery. The rest of the install matches the 06 including the brake wire color and fuel pump wire.

Jason

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awesome,thks, So before i hook this up i saw a thread yesterday about your new MD,will it have the turbo timer function,if so maybe i should wait

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
The MD will not have any timer functions on it. It is basically a fully programable power module that can monitor fuel pressure, boost, and EGT's. You would still need the timer just like you would have now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool thx for the help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts