Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want fuel mileage #1 cause i already have quite abit of power. I would like fast spool. Would a htt or industrial injection be better or twins with a stock turbo over another one? Please leave me links to places where i can possible purchase a turbo for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k i filled it

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the reason i am looking at 4.5's because my 130's are SMOKEY and i kinda want fuel mileage and a little more power couldn't hurt. I get about 18-22 and i want 20-25. I really dint want to go with mach 1.6's cause i like this power to much and i read that the mach5's are not for daily driving

·
Diesel South
1,545 Posts
maybe industrials sps 62 or silver 62!! will be a little laggy on the bottom end but once it spools hold on!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yup HTT 62/71/14. I can get almost 25mpg on the highway.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I love my Garrett B.B. Turbo! spools really fast and keeps everything nice and cool! Sounds great to.

·
Registered
234 Posts
not to steal the tread but I have the super b special which is a 64/71/14 and was also thinkin mach 4s or 4.5s would that spool it good cuz it sure is laggy with the stock injectors

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
wannabcummin...imo i think that would be a sweet set up with what you already have!! should spool nice too

·
Registered
234 Posts
so you say no injectors?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i say get the 4.5's and u wont be dissapointed

·
Registered
234 Posts
how many bills are those 4.5s runnin

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
yea get either the mach 4's or 4.5's either one will be good for the turbo you have!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they are 900$ plus a core charge....... I have some 130hp injectors im selling to go up to the 4.5's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts