Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2012 2500 fully deleted with efi live, when I start the engine and press the on button for the exaust brake the light in the dash comes on every time,but when I get on the road the brake may or may not work. That being said if it works the fist time it works every time until I sut it off and restart it then may or may not work, if it does not work the first time it will not work any time no matter how many times I hit the on/off switch

·
Registered
7,966 Posts
This is aside of all the parameters that have to be met?
Example, truck at idle on start up, ambient temps are below 58f +- with engine temp below
xxx (can't remember #s)
When driving.... Has to at least been in 4th gear, speed above 40mph and RPMs above 1200 with TC locked. These maybe not the exact #s
You also may already know this and it's still not working.
My 2cents.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply I knew there were parameters that had to be met but wasn't sure what they were. I can drive it for 50 miles and it doesn't matter,if didn't work the fist time it will not work any.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.