Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know that there are alot of turbo questions but now its my turn to ask seem how I am gettting bored with my truck. This is what I have right now.
Juice with attitude Hot, 4inch exhaust, 50hp injectors, fass hpfp 150, Bhaf. I might go with 100 to 150 injectors in the future. I want egt's to stay cool while towing the camper. Basically it ain't no sled puller or dragracer just a good solid streetable truck that can give the next guy a run for his money in his new duramax,cummins,or powerstroke.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
7,727 Posts
100hp injectors and an HX35 60-60-12cm hybrid will make things fun just before the clutch starts slipping.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
You say "now"... do you see yourself wanting more in the feature (it happens a lot with these trucks, almost like crack gotta have more :S: :hehe: ? I'm in the same boat, after my $1000 tires, I am getting injectors, then either a turbo or a smarty, but both at some point in time. So when i get my turbo, i have to keep in mind the smarty is coming soon and it will need to be able to handle both the injectors and the smarty and the edge comp and tow and street driving. :thumbsup:

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
A 62/71/14 with a set of 125-150 injectors is a good DD and towing combo. But you will need to upgrade your clutch, and just get the thought of keeping up with the newer trucks out of your head unless you want to go big.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts