Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so like the title says i planned on buying a tranny this year. but i bought a boat instead lol..

lol anyways i need this tranny to last just till next year so whats the best way to go either b&g chrysler or co-pilot???? i hate the overdrive software had it on my old truck so out of the two which is best?

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
One of the nice things with the co pilot is that it works on a stock trans or built one. Nothing changes. So once it's on the truck, you don't have to buy another.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's one of the main reasons I was looking at it also.. Thanks for the input guys I was just wondering if anyone had real world experience between b&g and the co-pilot... Does the co-pilot offer lockup??

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
That's one of the main reasons I was looking at it also.. Thanks for the input guys I was just wondering if anyone had real world experience between b&g and the co-pilot... Does the co-pilot offer lockup??

Currently no. In the very near future, yes.

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,123 Posts

There's lots of use running H&S Performances OverDrive tuning with the CoPilot. The CoPilot and OverDrive work hand in hand together like they were meant to be. I've been tinkering in MCC with 2nd and 3rd gear TC lockup as well as a bunch of other goodies. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts