Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yeah man I don’t really know.
I had a fucking city cop write me a ticket for “excessive smoke” douche bag....
Any ways hopefully he can get it dialed
Same. The more he fixes, the better at it he’ll get too. Benefits all of us.

Couldn’t fit the ticket? Maybe show them shop bill? Saying you are trying to get it fixed

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Same. The more he fixes, the better at it he’ll get too. Benefits all of us.

Couldn’t fit the ticket? Maybe show them shop bill? Saying you are trying to get it fixed
Nah I went to court and told them I’m emissions exempt and pre emissions and it got dropped.
the cops was still an ass though

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Mat emailed back with a new set of tunes, the truck should be done today so I’ll flash and s is what it looks like

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
To hell with the pigs. Those "tickets" are garbage anyway.
I wouldn’t go as far to say pigs, they have a job to do and he may not understand diesels and emissions, he learned his lesson. I’d rather have them out there than no one out there

·
Registered
655 Posts
Fuel filter delete. That is the return block from your CP3 & relief valve that normally is integral on the filter housing that was deleted

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Back for another question here,
With my fuel and the way the truck is set up it’s hard it keep smoke down at low rpms, I’m looking into 2 options.
1 have my old turbo re built and run that.
2 do a compound set up with my phatshaft 64 over a s475, has anyone ran a set up like this and do you guys think it would work good?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
If you have no turbo down low to clean up boost, adding a larger secondary won’t help. If that’s your problem.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts