Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I just don’t want to have to keep throwing money in this just to get it to run the way it should have from the beginning, if I have injector issues I’m not blaming him for that and I went ahead and got new injectors. But if I get new ones and the tunes need just some adjusting to make them work then i would think he would help me out a little with that. That’s just my thought process on this. Again, not trying to hate on him or be a dick but he just hasn’t really been super helpful through all this. At first he says my logs look fine, then after I press him a little bit he says I need injectors. I just don’t really think it adds up.
I agree. The issue is if you have issue after these injectors. You cannot rule them out just because ii said they were good. There have been “good” injectors from some that still were causing issues.

Imo your only making it harder for yourself. Saving money and injectors do not go hand in hand.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I agree. The issue is if you have issue after these injectors. You cannot rule them out just because ii said they were good. There have been “good” injectors from some that still were causing issues.

Imo your only making it harder for yourself. Saving money and injectors do not go hand in hand.
I understand that, if they do give me trouble the first thing I’m doing is running up to scheid and having them checked out

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
So I emailed Mat and said I thought we got a year of revisions, he said no he would go broke if he offered that and asked where I saw it at. A few days ago I told him I saw it on every other tuning service he offered and he hasn’t answered me yet. I also found out what was wrong with my switch and why it wouldn’t change through tunes all the time. The red plug on the back of the switch that plugs into the harness is super loose and slides around. The connectors don’t move so I’m assuming something came loose inside it

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I don’t remember reading revisions when I purchased mine a couple months ago. I thought I had read tuning support. And then tuning to adjust for new injectors, pump, blah blah was $150. Tuning support to me, means he’s obligated to fix tuning issues with your truck up to a point that he can’t fix it. Ie bad injectors or something else mechanical.

If your switch is junk, I’d bring that up with him. He should come good for a working one imo.

Pay him to adjust the tune for the different size injectors and hopefully you’ll have a good running truck when done.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
If your switch is junk, I’d bring that up with him. He should come good for a working one imo.
Your assumptions are a little off. I have a post about that I will be posting soon if USPS ever delivers my package.

I also think Mat made the harness the worst way possible to be as cheap as possible. More to come soon.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Your assumptions are a little off. I have a post about that I will be posting soon if USPS ever delivers my package.

I also think Mat made the harness the worst way possible to be as cheap as possible. More to come soon.
Interested, didn’t know he made the harness.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts