Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new to the forum I am sure this has been asked but here it goes.

I am looking to install a 4" exhaust, and EGR delete my '12 cummins.

I am looking at the bully dog GT tuner. My question is if I install the EGR Delete, and exhaust will i need to do anything else to prevent any engine codes or does the bully dog tuner take care of this? Will the tuner automatically account for these two modifications?

Thanks all

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome to the forum pepperdodge.Im not sure on the Bullydog GT.I couldn't find anything on website about it after reading your post.Im sure somebody here can help you out though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey @Cummins2mysenses I found it out. The bully dog does not have a dpf deleted tune. I went with the H & S Mini Maxx. It has egr shut off and an option to tune with a dpf delete! Thanks for the help(y)

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Hey @Cummins2mysenses I found it out. The bully dog does not have a dpf deleted tune. I went with the H & S Mini Maxx. It has egr shut off and an option to tune with a dpf delete! Thanks for the help(y)
Do some reading and set your timing up correctly with your choosen power level with all defuels off for your model year.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Awesome,Pepperdodge.And thank you Nof60.Take his advice.Default timing on Minimax is 3 I believe.....which I was informed was too high.Too much fueling on Performance setting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts