Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have an early 04, all I'm running is the Predator Power Puck (D7156 for the 03 model year).

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
I run a Van Aaken C3.2 duration box. It gives me a solid 1 mpg gain and the extra power is nice. Not huge but nice. It also does not screw with the overhead reading which most plug in boxes do. The other nice thing is that it does not raise the rail pressure which kills injectors over time...

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
I have an early 04, all I'm running is the Predator Power Puck (D7156 for the 03 model year).
I'm running the Predator currently. Getting a PPE from a friend for free then if I dont like it I'll buy the Smarty from another friend of mine.. I like the Predator since its simple only 3 level to choose from. Same with PPE but the Smarty scares me alittle. There's just so many options and I just prefer the less options the better for me screwing something up...

·
Registered
13,900 Posts
you don't have to mess with any of the options... the defaults are defaults for a reason. just pick a power level and go

I've tried them all. Smarty is the best

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
you don't have to mess with any of the options... the defaults are defaults for a reason. just pick a power level and go

I've tried them all. Smarty is the best
Yeah good point. Can I run the defaults when the smarty has been loaded with the Revo TNT tunes?

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have had good luck with the predator great mpg increases felt like really good power, manageable egts lots of smoke. and there cheap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts