Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys im from lexington missouri and me and a couple buddies are thinking of tryin to get some tug a truck goin on around here somewhere. is anyone from around this area that would wanna join in on the fun or even maybe help us get this stuff goin?

· Registered
141 Posts
my assumption would be he means. two trucks facing away from each other and hooked together by chain, strap, cable, ect.. to determine who has a taller, heavier truck and gets best traction while raising the back of the opponents truck. nothing to do with power as any lifted truck will beat a lowered with more power. usually accompanied by drinking and breaking parts...."tug-a-truck" = dumb

· Registered
4,187 Posts
my assumption would be he means. two trucks facing away from each other and hooked together by chain, strap, cable, ect.. to determine who has a taller, heavier truck and gets best traction while raising the back of the opponents truck. nothing to do with power as any lifted truck will beat a lowered with more power. usually accompanied by drinking and breaking parts...."tug-a-truck" = dumb
:doh:

:agree2::agree2:

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Ya I'd be down for some watchin. I'd stay back as far as possible if using a chain though.

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Think I saw you in Joplin the other day jt?

· Registered
802 Posts
Sounds like it would cost alot of parts to play. i will watch, my truck has a hard time not breaking on its own.

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes this is the correct description and actually you would be surprised on the lifted truck always winning...it all comes down to horsepower/torque and grip/traction. its actually alot of fun whether you win or lose or even just to watch. i dunno about you guys but since i got my cummins it is becoming a crazy obsession and mad addiction to have the biggest baddest truck around

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we do it on whatever the two people that are pullin against each other wanna do it on we have all three

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.