Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard about the smoke switch, and watched the videos on youtube and was wondering if anyone knew how to install a smoke switch on a TST MAX power chip, 2006 dodge 5.9 . thanks.:beer

·
Registered
262 Posts
drive down to arcata il show ya how :thumbsup

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how about u drive down to eureka... diesel is to expensive for my poor

·
Registered
262 Posts
i will lol

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
explain plz and who did u get the info from

·
Registered
262 Posts
i got the info on here and it works il stop by your house and blow some smoke

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok lol how much smoke does it blow in nuetral

·
Registered
262 Posts
a pretty good cloud... drives the best though

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol i dont wanna burn my tires though

·
Registered
262 Posts
you dont have to... do you even have your license yet?

·
Registered
588 Posts
hey, can u come buy my house. Im in AZ. Or you could just tell me. I did one like i saw on here but it does not put out alot of smoke. Just want to make sure i did it right with the smarty in there. :beer

·
Registered
436 Posts
i heard about the smoke switch, and watched the videos on youtube and was wondering if anyone knew how to install a smoke switch on a TST MAX power chip, 2006 dodge 5.9 . thanks.:beer
I see you have a smarty, is that not enough smoke for ya? Maybe its just cause my turbo but before the injectors I could stop traffic if I wanted to with just the beta 4.4 smarty.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well I don't have a TST but I just installed a switch today using the harness from the ramifier. U have to tap pins C and D on the map sensor. I wired in a 10 ohm resistor and as long as I don't leave the switch on for a long period of time the cel dosen't come on.

·
Registered
588 Posts
yes, thats what i did but i only get smoke when i first gas it, when the boost goes up its gone. Even with the smarty its the same thing. Only when i furst gas it the after the turbo starts to spool (even at 5 lbs of boost) its gone!?

·
Registered
588 Posts
bump.......:popcorn::popcorn:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts