Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Northern CA Chapter President
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a chance to pick up a tst. what do you guys think? will it do as good or better than my bully dog?

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
How about you give me that TST? So I can run a SMARTY/EZ/TST stack and kick some real butt at the Dyno. Damn, I wish I had duration(CP3) to run something like a TST and make big numbers.

·
Registered
225 Posts
i have a chance to pick up a tst. what do you guys think? will it do as good or better than my bully dog?
Yes it will stack well with BDTD CL and the Cool Down Timer is the best there is. I ran that stack for a good while.

·
Northern CA Chapter President
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was thinking about just taking the bd off... or maybe just buying a cheaper programmer to stack it with like a diablo or something.

·
Bubbles
1,231 Posts
When I ran a mp-8,smarty,tst it was really strong with a silver bullet. Without the smarty it was not much fun to drive, theres not much low end with it and spooling the 66 with the tst sucked from 0-12 psi after that it was much better. I was just running the regular program tho

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.