Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cummins - No excuses
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find any threads on here for it so I just started a new one. TST is having their first ever Dyno Day on Saturday October 7th. Dyno runs day of are 50 bucks. Dyno runs scheduled ahead of time are 40 bucks.....3 pulls each run.

www.tstproducts.com

I'll be there, hope to see some of you!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Man, I just went to the site again and noticed that they had 27 spots open still. Did you notice that you can run 6 times for $60 bucks? Only $20 bucks more than the 3 run price. http://www.tstproducts.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=172 That is pretty darn good. I am really hoping to have that tranny here and installed by then so I can see what the truck can do. It would really be awesome to have the 4.5" lift, 35" tires on too...so I know what it does with that set-up. Anyway, I am planning to make a showing this time. My brother is taking a day off work to go too. His is stock, but he wants to run it to see what it can do. One of the guys at work might also bring his 06 (also stock). Maybe if there is enough action we can get Turbodiezel to put together a video!!

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Auctually i want to bring my truck and my Roommate has a sweet 97 that he wants to run. This thang is insane and its never been on a dyno. Thing is that is the weekend of our fall break so I guess I will see what happens.

·
Registered
135 Posts
wtfd6 said:
as of now I plan on attending. hope to see you all there.

mark
Hey Mark, I am planning on going too. Call me when you go through Indy and we can convoy in if you want. -Jason

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
No posts....did anyone go?? I didn't because I didn't have a transmission installed yet and didn't want to risk loosing the OEM one. What kind of turn out did it get?? Think they will do it again?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was there. Tommygun was there so was WTFD6. We had a great time. Tommygun did over 500HP. Very nice shop. -Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts