Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this too much fuelling for a SO pump to handle?

·
Future Fly Boy!
2,197 Posts
a couple of us here run 240's w/ an SO...so far no problems for me:drama: they havent been on long at all though...im kinda waiting for the day though when it goes boom though...just saving for a monster

K

·
0 Posts
tst fuels more than a edge comp and a sovp cant handle much over 220s you can run bigger theres guys that do but they dont gain any power by goin bigger cause the pump cant supply the fuel

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have seen this setup work fine on 2 trucks with SO pumps but thier pumps are fairly new! I run Redline and Mach 5's (200's) and I cant clean them up with a 66mm turbo. Lots of Fuel!!!

K

·
0 Posts
I have seen this setup work fine on 2 trucks with SO pumps but thier pumps are fairly new! I run Redline and Mach 5's (200's) and I cant clean them up with a 66mm turbo. Lots of Fuel!!!
you have a ed s366 correct how do you like it

·
Mule Barn Proprietor
11,118 Posts
TST COMP and 150s here. I need alot more turbo to use it to its potential, but from what I have seen with my setup, TST and 240s has got to be some SERIOUS fueling!

As far as the edge being better, run em' both and see which one impresses you the most.

·
Registered
347 Posts
what all does the tst comp do compared to the tst power max 3??

·
Registered
347 Posts
i have been looking at the power max 3 i didnt see anything about the comp ill have to look into that

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah but a redline runs off tps alone. it ignores all other sensor inputs. reason i ask about 240's with a tst comp is cause as wonderful as the quadzilla adrenaline sounds, there is so many people having issues with it, wheres the tst comp has been around for a while and no one is having issues.

·
Registered
567 Posts
i have been looking at the power max 3 i didnt see anything about the comp ill have to look into that
A tst Comp is a upgrade you can have done to a regular tst pm3 just like you can have the edge upgraded to the hot or drag version. You just have to pay the upgrade fee.

·
Registered
158 Posts
is the tst comp a fuel only box? and how much is the upgrade?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
yes and u can stack it with timing box!

·
Registered
482 Posts
i stacked mine with an edge ez but i'm running stock injectors and the box messed with my timing too much to be real driver friendly idk if this is a common problem or not id love to know if its not just my ez is messed up

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
run your truck with the tst comp off. if it only does it with the comp on, its because in some cases the tst comp causes pump shudder. too bad cause it sounds like a sweet box.

·
Registered
482 Posts
it does it all the time with box on or off i dont know how or who too take it too any suggestions?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
do you have an upgraded lift pump?

·
Registered
482 Posts
a new stock pump but i had the ez hooked up before i put the tst on and it did the same thing it retards the timing like so much its not hardly drivable

·
Registered
47 Posts
what the hell is a smoke switch, mball?? i want one

·
Registered
158 Posts
search it im not real good at explaning it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts