Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to start a thread to show everyone how much of a success the TS show at BG was and share a few memories (other than the ones blurred by :beer) The convoy had a good turnout and I will try to get the video on here as soon as possible. Glad I come home without any traffic violations (Impeading traffic flow:w::w:) and had a good time meeting a few people from the forum...Lets see em!!!

Where in the h#!! is my camera???

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Did Gus run Ol Red out there? He said something to me last week about it just wonderin how he did.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
he ran an 11.5 on fuel only.... i know that much....

·
Registered
1,572 Posts

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Cant wait to see that Convoy vid! That was a blast, sorry we pulled away from all you guys, but we were afraid we wouldnt be able to park the traier in the lot if we all rolled in at the same time!

·
Cummins - No excuses
940 Posts
Is this the official Pic/Vid thread or is there another one?

What a freakin' show! I hope to be able to participate in next year's convoy!

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Yeah we were not able to roll down with everyone...but me and a couple of buddies showed up and it was a great time...drank a few cold ones :beer :beer and had a lot of fun watching the drags and truck pulls :woot:. It was a blast down there..and can not wait to go again next year :thumbsup.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This may not be the official thread...I just started one for farts sake. If I stepped over my bounds it can be deleted...

·
Registered
689 Posts
The ohio convoy was awsome. I know i remember seeing bosshawg and double J. But that was awsome, almost a mile of trucks. Awsome weekend too. Was anyone at the Ramada for that [email protected] security gaurd coming out tell all of us we were going to get arrested? HAHAH good times

·
Registered
689 Posts
one other thing i forgot to add that was great about the convoy was the amount of middle fingers i got driving down 75

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
one thing you gota love is this tie-rods on the front end of the Dmax's I thought for SURE that white Dmax was going over the wall when his went!

·
Registered
689 Posts
ya i missed that one, i was over talking to gus when that happend, but i did see the d-crap bust his tie rod at the pulls. That was awsome.

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
ya i missed that one, i was over talking to gus when that happend, but i did see the d-crap bust his tie rod at the pulls. That was awsome.

What about the three or four driveshafts that snapped off...and that one cummins that still made a nice pull in front wheel drive after his broke...that was great :thumbsup.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
my fav was the cummins that walked the DOG on the sled and pulled the 391. he was just like well where you boys want me to park this thing ha ha

·
Registered
689 Posts
ya there was two cummins that busted drive shafts, the first one popped it from the output of the T Case. and the other one was in the big charger class and popped a u-joint (thats the one you were talking about). That was awsome when he did that becuae it was basically like "fu*& it, its already broke lets see what it can do."

Then that truck that pulled 391 was the TS truck i believe. It had schied motor parts as i call. AWSOME PULL. The hasley truck did awsome too.

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
ya there was two cummins that busted drive shafts, the first one popped it from the output of the T Case. and the other one was in the big charger class and popped a u-joint (thats the one you were talking about). That was awsome when he did that becuae it was basically like "fu*& it, its already broke lets see what it can do."

Then that truck that pulled 391 was the TS truck i believe. It had schied motor parts as i call. AWSOME PULL. The hasley truck did awsome too.

Yeah I ended up having to leave before any of the real big boys came out and did pulls..but we still got to see most of it and it was a great day :thumbsup. Cummins dominated in most areas all day long :woot:

·
Registered
589 Posts
i will have my pics posted up later to night i got vids from the trip down too

·
SuperDuperMod
2,816 Posts
no pics yet?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts