Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys was just wondering how many of you were going to the TS event in Bowling Green? I am wanting to come down and was trying to get some other Missouri members to join and maybe meet up with some of all.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
we are all convoying down from just south of louisville on friday morning. it will be a Indiana,Ohio,West virgina + anybody and everybody. Send a message to "BlackCummins95" he will be coming from St. Louis

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on sounds like a good time, is everyone going down on friday?

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
no there are a lot of people coming down on sat. There will be a lot of people there

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be there as early as possible on Saturday morning.

:ditto: but im thinking its gonna take me about 5 hrs + prolly some stops with wife and kid :lol4:

What time does everything start on sat?

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey cumminbeast is there a whole crew driving down with you...i was gonna leave friday nite after work but might jus drive down early sat morning.. still trying to get my SO pump on in time...

·
Registered
822 Posts
hey cumminbeast is there a whole crew driving down with you...i was gonna leave friday nite after work but might jus drive down early sat morning.. still trying to get my SO pump on in time...
So far, I don't know of anyone going down with me on Saturday morning. If you want to, I'm down though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
ight cool...ill let ya know more closer to then...later man gotta head to work

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
it's only about 2 hours south of me, so i'll be leaving Lou. sat. morning about 7 am.

·
Registered
43 Posts
A few friends and me are goin down saturday morning we are leavin from st. louis but we could meet up with anyone wantin to convoy down on saturday

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im staying at Hampton Inn where ever that is :lol4:

·
Registered
154 Posts
pretty sure i yall guys that was there seen mr, i was directing traffic at the fair grounds, i was over by the dyno beside the nitto stand, i had a gray shirt on and i was running around like a chicken

1 - 17 of 17 Posts