Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

TS Performance outlaw review and who went

16292 Views 92 Replies 36 Participants Last post by  BossHawg600
what did you all who went think of the event, i thought it was awsome besides they canceled the drag races, let me know what you think.....
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

· GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,525 Posts
just got home had a blast but still pissed about the drags, one person had to act like a kid and ruin it for everyone.

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just got home had a blast but still pissed about the drags, one person had to act like a kid and ruin it for everyone.
i know it im so pissed off about it and so were the guys who came from an hr west of dallas tx we talked to who came just to drag race, u going to the fass nationals?

· Registered
331 Posts
The convoy and the hotels rocked:headbang:

Sucks that a couple idiots ruined the drags for everybody... I think they know they have a bounty on there heads:whip: and the sled pulls were the worst run and most disorganized pulls I have ever seen in my life!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

· Registered
42 Posts
I drove almost 5 hours to see the drags and am pissed at whoever decided to be a complete idiot:whip:. I can only imagine someone who trailered a drag truck down to be turned away by the staff. As for the rest of the event I had fun, met people from all over the U.S. but VERY unorganized dyno was set where it clogged the entrance and once you payed you couldn't leave unless you paid again is BS what if you wanted to buy something from a vendor?

· Tennesse Chapter President
1,798 Posts
Like most, I met alot of cool people. And seen ALOT of cool trucks :thumbsup: Besides no drags, disorganized pulls, bad location of the dyno, unbelievable parking, and not being able to buy something from a vendor and take it to your truck :confused013:, I had a blast :thumbsup:

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
did anybody see me running around??

i have cummins 12valve on the back window and a ohio coal rollers decal on the rear window and tailgate also a 8" stack

· Registered
86 Posts
ok so this was the first and last time I will ever go to a TS event.... it was complete BS (get pissy if you want but honesty is what your gonna get)... I drove 4.5 hours to get here and watch the most unorganized pull ever. I realize that the weather was bad but thats no excuse to leave alot of spectators waiting that long. Its BS that you roll in to the place and have a cluster of parking and then ask to pay 15 bucks... JESUS. And you cant go out well then why the hell hand out tickets?? Second the bathrooms that are over flowing, food that runs out, stands that are over crowded??? Rain sure doesnt make a difference on that... and as for the sleds WHAT A JOKE!! :hehe: The box never hit at the same time, trucks couldnt even make it off the line (not any fault of theres). IM NOT IMPRESSED!! The best part was the convoy going down, and drinking the beer and watching the trucks drive up and down the strip. And for the guy who ruined the drag strip I hope a bunch of these angry guys find you! :whip: I look forward to Schieds... now there is a fun/ good run event. Sorry but i find it funny that the brush pulls that "arent a big deal" have a better event then the "big timers" :confused013: funny

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok so this was the first and last time I will ever go to a TS event.... it was complete BS (get pissy if you want but honesty is what your gonna get)... I drove 4.5 hours to get here and watch the most unorganized pull ever. I realize that the weather was bad but thats no excuse to leave alot of spectators waiting that long. Its BS that you roll in to the place and have a cluster of parking and then ask to pay 15 bucks... JESUS. And you cant go out well then why the hell hand out tickets?? Second the bathrooms that are over flowing, food that runs out, stands that are over crowded??? Rain sure doesnt make a difference on that... and as for the sleds WHAT A JOKE!! :hehe: The box never hit at the same time, trucks couldnt even make it off the line (not any fault of theres). IM NOT IMPRESSED!! The best part was the convoy going down, and drinking the beer and watching the trucks drive up and down the strip. And for the guy who ruined the drag strip I hope a bunch of these angry guys find you! :whip: I look forward to Schieds... now there is a fun/ good run event. Sorry but i find it funny that the brush pulls that "arent a big deal" have a better event then the "big timers" :confused013: funny
i agree the pull was so unorganized they had all that time during the day to get the track ready and they waited until the last minute to build the tracks..... by the way it was nice meeting you and your husband, hope to be up soon to get them gov springs installed:headbang: i hope them injectors work out for him...

· Registered
404 Posts
For those of us that didn't go, what happened to the drags. How did a couple of people ruin it? Sounds like I'm glad I didn't leave TX.

· Registered
999 Posts
X2 on the Ohio convoy and the beer being the best part :headbang: U got to get a CB for the net convoy. You and ur boyfriend had some bad arse trucks :thumbsup:

· Lifetime Member
477 Posts
For those of us that didn't go, what happened to the drags. How did a couple of people ruin it? Sounds like I'm glad I didn't leave TX.
A couple of idiots got drunk and had a tug of war on the drag strip and celebrated with donuts on the infield.
I heard straight from the owner of Beech Bend that TS Outlaws will not be welcome again. I asked him why he didn't have any security to keep em in check he threw his hands up in the air and walked away.

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A couple of idiots got drunk and had a tug of war on the drag strip and celebrated with donuts on the infield.
I heard straight from the owner of Beech Bend that TS Outlaws will not be welcome again. I asked him why he didn't have any security to keep em in check he threw his hands up in the air and walked away.
dang that sux i wanted to put them idiots in their place so bad

· Lifetime Member
477 Posts
Like most, I met alot of cool people. And seen ALOT of cool trucks :thumbsup: Besides no drags, disorganized pulls, bad location of the dyno, unbelievable parking, and not being able to buy something from a vendor and take it to your truck :confused013:, I had a blast :thumbsup:
Hey Don, how'd it run this time on the dyno? I kept my eyes open but there were so many people there...
We hooked our pullin truck to the sled at 4:50AM. Last truck to pull. Left at 5:30 and two hours home...

· Registered
999 Posts
shouldnt need security we are adults here huh?just a little common decentsy and respect would be nice. me and the guys i were with picked up a 30 gallon bag of trash the idiots beside us through out.
:ditto: on the trash.... some guys next to us at the dyno were just drinin beer and crushin the cans on the ground and left later on with about 12-15 cans just layin there. I said somethin to em but ended up picking there trash up myself... pretty sad

· Tennesse Chapter President
1,798 Posts
Hey Don, how'd it run this time on the dyno? I kept my eyes open but there were so many people there...
We hooked our pullin truck to the sled at 4:50AM. Last truck to pull. Left at 5:30 and two hours home...
I never got the chance :doh: After the drag strip closed, we were told they were not even going to dyno. Then I showed up at 1:30 at the fairgrounds, and it was just mass confusion :shock: I heard there is going to be another dyno day at the end of the month, so I will probably find that one :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.