Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

TS Performance Convoy/Bowling Green Pics

6846 Views 117 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Brians06dodge
I havent got any to post yet, but I wanted to make a thread so that everyone could post some.

I know everyone wants to see pics of their truck in the Convoy!!!

Had a great time! Hopefully there will be a next year.
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

· Registered
426 Posts
I've been working on photos/videos this morning. Hopefully we'll have something to share soon.

· AFTER TAXES....
274 Posts
Standby

Ok standby...I need to load mine to the computer and then figure out how to post pics on the forum?!?!?

· AFTER TAXES....
274 Posts
so you dont actually post the pics here, but a link to somewhere else??

· AFTER TAXES....
274 Posts
hmmm ok guess ill figure it out...i need to ummm monitor my photos though:shock:

· AFTER TAXES....
274 Posts
do you post HTML on the forum???

· AFTER TAXES....
274 Posts
allllllllll righty then.......

· Registered
574 Posts
welp, I've seen my truck once, thanks chris:yourock::party018:

BTW theres a pretty good video of the convoy rolling out after we met up with OH, you can see me blocking the car hauler that eventually jumped out on me, no problem, he stepped back quickly after I reached for my console:hehe:

· AFTER TAXES....
274 Posts

BTW theres a pretty good video of the convoy rolling out after we met up with OH, you can see me blocking the car hauler that eventually jumped out on me, no problem, he stepped back quickly after I reached for my console:hehe:
wheres that video at? pb or yt??

· AFTER TAXES....
274 Posts
Wow...this is going to take a while to upload :banghead:

· I wanna go fast...
3,393 Posts

Dam dude, I asked you to block traffic, not rough them up...:buttkick::lol4::lol4:

· AFTER TAXES....
274 Posts
HAHA yea i just watched the Ohio convoy video..pretty awesome...

For future events-my truck will have strobe lights to stop traffic the right way:headbang:

What color should I go with???

· AFTER TAXES....
274 Posts
1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.