Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Description: Next generation tuner/programmer that will be the last one any diesel will have to buy. Includes 8 brand specific programs for Dodge, Chevy, and Ford trucks. Selectable power levels with the turn of a knob and the programmer automatically filters out unrelated programs.

Keywords: power play MP-8

MP-8.jpg

·
Registered
260 Posts
Ditch the exhaust, stack with smarty for adjustable power and smoke on the 6.7L. You have to earn it to put it in. Stacked it will throw a code for empty fuel rail if you shower on it for 15 seconds or so. Not by itself.

Rating8
ProsStackable, turn of a knob power.
Consslightly high on the difficulty of install.
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
558 Posts
I just stacked this with my triple dog gt and man it's awesome.I turned the gt off cranked the mp8 up and gain 2.3 mpg hand calc.Well worth the money!

Rating10
Proseasy install,stackable
Consdial doesn't have detents.
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
558 Posts
I just stacked this with my triple dog gt and man it's awesome.I turned the gt off cranked the mp8 up and gain 2.3 mpg hand calc.Well worth the money!

Rating10
Proseasy install,stackable
Consdial doesn't have detents.
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
90 Posts
Worked great with my predator programmer and it smoked like a freight train. Sold predator and bought smarty SSR and it does the work of both. A great starter module for the beginner.

Rating9
ProsNice little horserpower gain.
ConsOnce you get a good programmer like smarty ssr you don't really need it anymore.
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
81 Posts
Bought it for the fuel mileage, and the power inst bad either

Rating10
ProsFuel milage, truck responds like it should from the factory
ConsMUST shim fuel rail
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts