Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would start a thread to see who all is going what hotel your staying in and where your comeing from. Im going down from pa thursday night and staying in the Home-towne suite.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Better book quick rooms are almost all gone......

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm taking the Friday off to attend but it's just down the street for me. :party018:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Isnt anyone going

·
Registered
102 Posts
im going but going to travel back and forth im only about 45mins away in lebanon TN

·
Registered
262 Posts
going down thursday morning from st.louis mo and staying at Days Inn with 2 other trucks

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. One month away

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump 18 days and counting

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
I will be coming from central FL and staying at the Super 8... woo hoo super excited!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
i'll be there but it's not a far drive for me so i'll just drive back home. think this year is gunna be good!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Ill b attending saturday

·
Learning Process
1,699 Posts
Taking a day off to; I will be there with the Wife and Son FRIDAY:party018:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Me and 2 other buddies will be heading down friday night and staying saturday and heading back sunday afternoon sometime.

·
Registered
91 Posts
im at the microtel right now.

·
12V ADDICT!
3,481 Posts
Since I gotta work how about some of you guys that are gonna be there get some pics.

·
Learning Process
1,699 Posts
My son and I had a great time; met up with some of you guys down there to. I met Shane and got to see his truck Man that’s sharp!:thumbsup: He is a good young man very nice to talk to. One more thing he had his truck LOADED with gear and still made some good times down. I was hearing these guys talking about the Ford beside him how bad it was. NO GO Shane laid the smack down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts