Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone from the louisville area heading down sat. cant get out of work on friday so i have to get down there in time to sign up for the pulls

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone head threw friday evening around 6ish or sat in the early am

·
Registered
148 Posts
Can't go this year. I am getting married the saturday after TS and the 9th is about only day for me to get stuff done.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good luck man and congrats

·
Registered
79 Posts
My bunch is heading out as soon as i get out of work at 7 on friday night if you wanna join up your more than welcome, cumminsbeast your invited to join to buddy.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sounds good what direction are you coming from.. i will be heading down 65south... gonna try and get a hotel room tonight

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'll be heading down BG Parkway from the Lawrenceburg/ Harrodsburg exit, there is a Shell gas station right off of it if you wanted to meet there but that might be a little out of your way. Were bringing a camper to save some $$

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i know where that is at just past etown

·
Registered
79 Posts
No its about 15 minutes west down bg pkwy from lexington.

·
Your Delightfully Ginger Kentucky President
3,757 Posts
Be heading down Saturday. Not gonna leave early though, not modified to my liking yet. Would like to meet up somewhere down there, gonna try to get the Best Western to stay at.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nah, it's not that bad. She is more pissed than me right now, that have to miss TS this year. She's a true country girl and loves diesels and truck pulling.

Watch out for the state police they are usually pretty heavy around etown.

·
Your Delightfully Ginger Kentucky President
3,757 Posts
Are any of you boys from home going to meet, or shall we all keep distance? It would be good to meet some guys from around here and S.T.S.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Boys, we better keep our fingers crossed and pray they change the forecast cause it aint lookin good. their showin rain and thunderstorms for the next 10 days. I've been checkin it twice a day for the last week and it keeps changin, so hopefully it will change in our favor.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it will change always does

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
only 40% fri and 30% on sat

·
Registered
529 Posts
i will be headin down friday at 12 or 3

·
Registered
79 Posts
I get off work at 1 on friday, my buddies are goin down that morning to get a spot at the campground, so it would be nice to cruise down with a few people. Robbie, let me know when your leavin and well meet at K-mart or somethin.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
can you all wait for 2 more trucks leaving out of louisville around 6.. we could meet on 65

1 - 20 of 35 Posts