Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know officialy if their is and egr delete in the works. I have an 08 and don't know if i want to risk any long term effects removing the egr everybody sais the ax flash helped them with the knock or whatever but just seems to good to be true that this isn't hurting anything from my experience undesierable noises usualy means something bad is goin on. I want to remove it and lower my egt's even more but i'll find another way to lower them if i have to.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
Both BADP and Infinite are supposedly working on EGR deletes that fool the computers. There are quite a few people running the EGR delete and a ton of miles. Once a person gets the truck running right after the initial install, i am yet to hear of any issues caused by the current delete. If there is I would love to hear them. There have been a couple of people who do the delete and end up with some weird codes, but they just put it back together and go at it again later.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks I spose I can get the plate kit and do it now. When some computer components come out I can just add them then. Hopefully a new air horn or what ever you call it that doesn't have all that built into it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts