Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

TruckWarz - Sat June 25th - Dyno/Tug a War/Burn Out/Truck Show

1120 19
Michigan Truckfest -- TRUCKWARZ HOME PAGE

Dyno - Tug a War - Burn Out - Truck Show

Sat Jun 25th - events start at 12 noon, but really picks up at 6pm.

I have not been around here much lately, but I do plan on being at TruckWarz this Sat (unless my wife goes into labor before then). If you attend, look for a beat up red/silver 99 2500 QC SB and say Hi.

Nate
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
May be down there. Depends on if I can get my 94 registered or not. I think the t-case is going out in my 04.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I may try to make my way down there to check it out

·
Gone Fishing!!
2,402 Posts
Michigan Truckfest -- TRUCKWARZ HOME PAGE

Dyno - Tug a War - Burn Out - Truck Show

Sat Jun 25th - events start at 12 noon, but really picks up at 6pm.

I have not been around here much lately, but I do plan on being at TruckWarz this Sat (unless my wife goes into labor before then). If you attend, look for a beat up red/silver 99 2500 QC SB and say Hi.

Nate
I should make it:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Maybe we should make this an East Side CF GTG!

They have a Beer Pavilion at Gibraltor.:beer:

Bryan might even come since it is only a few miles from Chaz's house.:stirpot:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
158 Posts
truck warz

Oh Bother!!! Figures!!! The one weekend that I'll be "up-north" in the Atlanta/Onaway area they have a big event like this less than twenty minutes from home. Maybe next time, the ATVs are feeling neglected so I'll proceed with the trip (more because we're taking my rig and I'd be SEVERELY BEATEN if I cancelled). Hope everyone has a good weekend, Dave.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Holly cow nate number two that was quick!!! Leave that poor girl alone:hehe: Congrats on #2 boy or girl? and good luck.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Good to hear from you Josh, you ever get moved into that house that you were fixing up?
Well, kind of. Some family problems with my wifes side of the family sort of changed that plan. NBD, I bought a house in St. Clair Shores and all is well. Are you still at the tech center? Let's do lunch sometime!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Holly cow nate number two that was quick!!! Leave that poor girl alone:hehe: Congrats on #2 boy or girl? and good luck.:thumbsup:
lol :hehe: Hey Mike, thanks for the words of encouragement. Another girl...and it wasnt my idea for this quick as my wife was worried it was going to take a year again. Nope, 2 weeks and here we are. :doh:

How is your family doing and are you still having to travel far for work?

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
12,391 Posts
:hehe: niiice.

Got the VP turd runnin last night in the middle of the thunderstorm :party018:

·
MI Chapter President
5,431 Posts
lol :hehe: Hey Mike, thanks for the words of encouragement. Another girl...and it wasnt my idea for this quick as my wife was worried it was going to take a year again. Nope, 2 weeks and here we are. :doh:

Congrats Nate! buy the book "Healthy sleep habits, happy child" our little one is just under 3 months old and shes sleeping all night :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Congrats Nate! buy the book "Healthy sleep habits, happy child" our little one is just under 3 months old and shes sleeping all night :thumbsup:
:agree2:
We had our son sleeping 6+ hrs by the time he was 2 months.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pull out sooner, then ya won't blow the balls off. :confused013:

:rof
:hehe: Thanks Brian, I know you are always good for piping in...

·
Registered
174 Posts

Everybody is good and pretty close to home now only an hour drive. Are you still at the tech center? And what happened to the dually?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.