Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Trucks going back to stock!!!!!!!

2197 Views 41 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  pitrack
Putting the truck back to stock to trade it in!:buttkick: Tired of this toy, time to get a new one. I have my tranny and twins posted in the classifieds. When and if I get those two things sold the little stuff will follow. I have a Smarty, Edge EZ, ATS ported manifold, and the Arson III kit, and a couple other things. As of now I am just selling the twins and tranny, after that the rest will go!!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Vigilante
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Big Azz Bumper(Ranchhand) could go now if someone is looking for one! Local only. Let me know if you want to see it we can meet somewhere in Omaha or surrounding areas!! Thanks!:thumbsup:

· Vigilante
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wanna trade mirrors plus some cash? Mine r tow mirrors but I have been wanting to get them painted silver to match the truck.
Let me know when you can meet up and look at them, but ya. I wont need them at the dealer! I think they really make the truck look different!:thumbsup:

· Vigilante
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am also looking to put some 3rd gen rims back on. The nice aluminum ones. Maybe a little cash and you pay for the tires to be swapped at Omaha Casing!!

· Vigilante
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That makes 2 of us going back to stock. Got me a 12V to play with now! I'm leaving my clutch and electric fans in my CR but that's about it. Gotta round up some funds to create a monster!
Everyone missed you at our last meet, last weekend. Wasn't the same without ya!! Hows KC treating you?? Job going good?

· Registered
2,055 Posts
Wish I could have made the meet but sunday I had previous plans. I'll make another meet sometime. KS is going good. Still getting used to the new job, but the pay aint bad. I'll be up that way sometime soon, I'll give ya a shout.

· Registered
887 Posts
I am also looking to put some 3rd gen rims back on. The nice aluminum ones. Maybe a little cash and you pay for the tires to be swapped at Omaha Casing!!

What do you have for wheels my man? I'm looking to get something different than the 3rd gens I have now. Let me know.

Eric

· Vigilante
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hey Eric, They are Ultra Mako's I believe. 17" rims with a +10 offset. They are in pretty good condition. The good thing is you can look at them whenever it works for you. They are the first things I bought on this forum when I signed up, back in the day. Let me know!:thumbsup:

· Registered
327 Posts
what size and brand are the tires? i might be interested. id like to get a hold of the edge ez too for the right price.

· Vigilante
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what size and brand are the tires? i might be interested. id like to get a hold of the edge ez too for the right price.
Tires are staying. I will put those on the 3rd gen rims!! Egde EZ will be for sale soon!

· Registered
215 Posts
hey i got an edge ez and smarty jr......... but i kinda want to up grade to smarty senior.. is that what ya got??? PM me about the other things you have for sale or we can meet up??

· Registered
327 Posts
well, i have stock 3rd gen rims with tires on them.

· Registered
152 Posts
twins

what size were the twins and what you want for them?????

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.