Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
And get what?

The proverbial “everything you own”!

If a victim wins a lawsuit and is awarded damages, they can perfect the judgement and force garnishments, foreclosure, liens...all kinds of fun things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You get it....smart man my friend.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Everyone does have something to lose. I will go in the hole to make sure I take from them. You can guarantee that![/QUOTE

Your dreaming. But don’t stop on account of reality. That’s what dreams are for. The problem comes when you intend to fulfill your dreams on somebody else’s dime. You’ve already shown your true colors in another post. The only thing worse than a lawyer are those who use them for profit. People like you keep the ambulance chasers in business at other folks expense. Those who do that need to be ostracized.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Will hurt when you do something careless

Well don’t you sound like quite the little SJW snowflake/troll!!! Let me guess, you’re from CA?

AZJohnnyO
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
239 Posts
Everyone does have something to lose. I will go in the hole to make sure I take from them. You can guarantee that![/QUOTE

Your dreaming. But don’t stop on account of reality. That’s what dreams are for. The problem comes when you intend to fulfill your dreams on somebody else’s dime. You’ve already shown your true colors in another post. The only thing worse than a lawyer are those who use them for profit. People like you keep the ambulance chasers in business at other folks expense. Those who do that need to be ostracized.
You're the one living in a dream with unicorns and rainbows. You already showed your colors on how you drive and your carelessness in a previous post. I'm just telling you how it is and you got your feelings hurt.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
No snowflake here....is that you?

Classic, “I know you are, but what am I?” You are FUNNY!! You should be on tour!!!

AZJohnnyO

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'm actually surprised that I don't maim or kill myself almost on a daily basis.
It's mostly from doing questionable things with various forms of machinery, but I have been known to exceed the speed limit, too.

Besides, if my life was perfectly safe, I'd probably end up dying. Either from boredom or a suicide.
:rof:rof:S::S::S:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looks like the ones that are most butthurt are the ones that have a total disregard for everyone else's safety on the road.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
You're the one living in a dream with unicorns and rainbows. You already showed your colors on how you drive and your carelessness in a previous post. I'm just telling you how it is and you got your feelings hurt.
Even a first grader could see I said nothing about how I drive or the liability of those who are careless. I just don’t look to enrich myself through tragedy, and find those who do despicable. What else have you ASSUMED rather than actually read.

·
Cummins Freak
3,277 Posts
@Cummins_Michael This is the second thread where you talk about suing people for everything they own!! I understand people do stupid stuff and accidents happen but you seem to be itching to sue everyone!! Are you an Attorney??

·
Registered
239 Posts
Even a first grader could see I said nothing about how I drive or the liability of those who are careless. I just don’t look to enrich myself through tragedy, and find those who do despicable. What else have you ASSUMED rather than actually read.
Are you sure you even graduated first grade? You know nothing about anything. I guess you would take it lying down or in the butt if you were ever put in that situation.

·
Registered
239 Posts
@Cummins_Michael This is the second thread where you talk about suing people for everything they own!! I understand people do stupid stuff and accidents happen but you seem to be itching to sue everyone!! Are you an Attorney??
Do you have something against attorneys? What if I am?

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
Are you sure you even graduated first grade? You know nothing about anything. I guess you would take it lying down or in the butt if you were ever put in that situation.
Now you are taking it WAY too far.

In comparison, saying that you probably are from San Francisco is almost lame in comparison.

Reactions: azjohnnyo

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
The proverbial “everything you own”!

If a victim wins a lawsuit and is awarded damages, they can perfect the judgement and force garnishments, foreclosure, liens...all kinds of fun things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And get what? The payment book on a wrecked truck? The underwater mortgage? Most who drive in a truly careless manner conduct the rest of their lives the same way. That’s after you prove they were truly careless. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Do you have something against attorneys? What if I am?

Oh wise one, we all bow to your “superior” Troll skills. You truly are the Troll King!!!

AZJohnnyO

41 - 60 of 133 Posts