Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is this truck worth 2000 bucks?
5sp, 320,000 miles

·
Banned
1,374 Posts
nop not wirth it :lol3: but where is it:thumbsup:lol3: j/k depends on whats wong with it:thumbsup

·
Registered
253 Posts
if it runs down the road, its worth more than that..

·
Banned
624 Posts
Man, you haven't bought that yet? :thud:
What are you waiting for, Christmas?
No rust, good paint, 4x4, Cummins. $5-6k as it sits. If nothing major is wrong with it. High mileage is nothing, it's just broken in. :thumbsup
Go get it, and post more pics!
:beer

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No rust, good paint, 4x4, Cummins. $5-6k as it sits. If nothing major is wrong with it. High mileage is nothing, it's just broken in. :thumbsup
runs fine actually...and its uhhm somewhere in uhhh....mexico

·
Registered
962 Posts
2000 bucks.... That would be a steal...320K just broke in

·
Registered
451 Posts
i agree i found a 1 ton dually 4x4 with 248.xxx on it that im trying to dig up the coin to buy for 4100, ,,,,dont even ask for all you guys know its in
zimbuabwe(sp?)..haha go get it, its a steal!!!!!:thumbsup

·
Registered
242 Posts
hey! and maybe he wants 2000 pecos (sp?)! thats only 200 american!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Is this truck worth 2000 bucks?
5sp, 320,000 miles
You didn't say whether it was a diesel or not. (Although you are asking in the diesel forum.)
Gasser: no. Oilburner: Yes.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Why dont you give me the address and number of the guy and ill check it out for you:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Let me put it this way. I paid $2500 no questions for my truck 2 months ago (it has 390 000 kms, about 241500 miles) and I have to replace the cab it's so rusted (rain drip? what's that? Floor boards? what are those?). Luckily, I found a pretty decent cab out of a 87 2wd at the scrab yard for $70!

$2000 for that... I just lent my mom $2000 to buy a newer vehicle. If I had the opportunity to buy something like that... you bet your a** I'd take it if it runs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts