Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been doing a little research and it appears that the values of our 3rd Gen trucks, particularly the 03 and 04 trucks vary greatly depending on what part of the country you are in. For example, Texas and the Northwest, Washington State, Oregon etc seem to ask, and bring much better prices for used trucks than the Southeast. Supply and demand? I would have thought that a clean, rust free 03-04 truck would be worth more in the Northeast. Just pondering :)

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
They bring a pretty penny here in the East too. Really depends on the mileage and options and not so much the model year around here until you get to the 4th gens. Then the price goes way up...

·
Registered
30 Posts
They bring a pretty penny here in the East too. Really depends on the mileage and options and not so much the model year around here until you get to the 4th gens. Then the price goes way up...
agreed really have to look around to find one for a decent price

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got my 2003 a couple of months back. I had 220k with new front end, injectors, new dual disk list goes on for 11,900. I just ran across the day the boy wanted to sell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts