Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys/gals.. Ive always been around the diesel world, but never personally pulled the trigger to buy my self one personally, until now! Ive already bought it so its too late now but just wanted some experienced opinons. What I bought was,

04 QCSB Auto w/ 60k miles
Larime and Sport package, leather/suede seats, heated, etc
Srt-10 Hood
Bushwacker style fender flares
Aftermarket 17's with 35s
2.5 leveling kit
Airdog
K&N intake
50hp Bullydog (Sold it and upgraded to a Smarty once I bought it)
4" turbo back

the paint and interior is mint for the most part, it is a truck. but i'm very picky and it made my approval. Around here, its hard to find one that's less then 150k for less then 20k that hasn't been ran hard and modded out the butt. So I figured this was my chance to get one that could last me a long time with proper maintenance

The guy I bought it from was mid 40s, purchased new, only thing he used it for was to drive on the weekends (he worked on the rail road). No goose neck ball. He said he hauled his rzr periodically.

With that being said, he traded it in, I bought it the same day, I was able to talk to him. He bought a brand new. I paid 24,999 on the road.

Opinions? Feedback...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats - looks like you feel good about your purchase - as long as your happy enjoy yourself - a new diesel truck with Laramie probably costs 2.75 times what you paid and you saw who owned it before you didn't abuse it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That sounds like a good deal to me get some pics up so we can see what you got.

·
MOLON LABE
2,599 Posts
An 04 Laramie with 60k is kind of a rare bird IMO. I'd say you didn't get ripped off. I personally cannot stomach 25k for an 04 but that's just me! Although, these damn things will get ya for at least 30k one way or another sooner or later with maintenance or moddin.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
FWC Golducks Finkle
1,574 Posts
Here in Oregon you would have stole that! A truck with that low mileage in the shape you say it is in would have had a 33-35k price tag and someone would have bought it for that! Nice get man!

6'4" "Sneaky" 285

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think that's a good deal because I got my 03 QCLB DRW ,also only had 75,000km so that's roughly 46,000miles ,new tires, never had a chip on it perfect inside and out for 19k

2003 QCLB DRW, 5.9, auto,4X4, firestone airbags

·
Registered
70 Posts
You did very well! in Illinois it isn't uncommon to see a truck like yours for 30-32..

·
Registered
68 Posts
You did good , I seen a 05 with 260000km / 175000 miles give or take . It was in great shape and a Laramie and they were asking 25000$ so I'd say you did great .

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
50 Posts
That was a good deal. 60k miles are hard to find

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.