Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine had a 2003 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 stolen from his house on Monday March 30, 2009. The truck is flame red with a silver bowtie in the back window. The is a sticker that says "If its too loud, your too old" and one that says " Stupidity should hurt" on each top corner of the back window. There are also John Deere mudflaps and window stickers on the truck. It says "Kyle" in the driver's side window and "Barbie" in the passengers. The truck has Amber LEDs under the doors and Red LEDs under the tailgate. The truck is extremely loud as it has an 8.1L V8 with true dual straight pipes. If you have seen this truck or have any information, please let me know.
There was also construction equipment and a fourwheeler stolen from the neighbors. Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Rescue Tower
10,826 Posts
You never mentioned where? Sounds like that truck sticks out like a sore thumb tho!

·
Banned
5,596 Posts
Any mention of where at?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, sorry, it was stolen between DeGraff and West Liberty, Ohio. I forgot to mention that.

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
6,080 Posts
well i'll keep a look out around the youngstown & surrounding areas, sounds like it should'nt be to hard to find hopefully :thumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It shouldn't we are just afraid that it is getting stripped. Hopefully we find it. Thanks for keeping an eye out.

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
6,080 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts