Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here know or drive a 03-05 blue cummins with a flatbed on it. Had big rig rims and dual exhaust sounded good. I was at the intersection of 281 and 1431 in Marble Falls.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,688 Posts
not to derail your thread clay but..
i saw the same red quad cab sb
with dual chrome stacks AGAIN.
he bumped the throttle and i waved.

anyone know who this guy is ???

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not to derail your thread clay but..
i saw the same red quad cab sb
with dual chrome stacks AGAIN.
he bumped the throttle and i waved.

anyone know who this guy is ???
Hes a ***, thats why he bumped the throttle at you.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
damn, well a least he only bumps the throttle at you..I got a guy here that lives kinda by me, so EVERY time he sees me he has to dump loads of coal at me....The first couple of times its kinda cool, but now it's just getting anoying. My truck is stock, but loud lol so I can't roll any coal at him.

·
Registered
353 Posts
sorry to hijack but my Dad just moved to burnet and i was seeing if yall have seen him runnin around in a 04 quad cab 4x4 red with black moto metals, or in his hot rod a orange and white pro street 57 chevy bel air?? JW cause yall are alot closer than i am to him:thumbsup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey,Clay was that you I saw monday evening on 1431??? If so that is a nice truck you got there.

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey,Clay was that you I saw monday evening on 1431??? If so that is a nice truck you got there.
Ya dude it was thanks btw its coming together nicely. You have a nice ride btw as well. Ill have to come by and hang out with ya.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.