Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here know of the truck pull this coming saturday (May 17th) in Newville, PA? i heard it's somewhere near carlisle, but couldn't guess as to where.. and i can't find a website for it either..

anyone got a clue?
thanks =]

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have looked through all the local schedules and seen nothing.Now that doesn't mean anything isn't going on but I will make a call and see whats on if anything......Andy

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks hammer.. i was just told by my one friend.. so i just didn't know..

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Scott Donato's Tractor Twang? I'm up for going, just no this weekend..

Ops

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
ops where you from in central pa?
i'm from middletown..
I'm in Perry Co, about 5 miles from West Perry HS.

I go to Middletown weekly for Civil Air Patrol, maybe we can say hello one of these times.

Ops

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in Perry Co, about 5 miles from West Perry HS.

I go to Middletown weekly for Civil Air Patrol, maybe we can say hello one of these times.

Ops
hmm. not to familiar with the west shore..
but i have some friends from perry county.

yeah, you'll have to swing by sometime when you come down..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Here ya go...
No times of course posted,dooh..........Andy

Cumberland Valley Tractor Pullers' Association

P.S.-I have heard the Zimmies group which will be at my clubs dyno show will be leaving there and going to the pulls,weather permitting.There may be some other stragglers along behind them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well, i'm going..
but i just got a call from my friends who are about 15 mins out, asking me to find the fairgrounds number.. i guess they talked to a couple of people and some heard they were cancelled tonight, but when we call the fairgrounds office (because there's not number on any of the pullin association websites to call a director or anything) all we get is a voice message recorder.

so who knows, i'll keep you posted. they are gonna call me when they get there and let me know what's going on..

but 04cummins if they are on, i'm in.
if they are cancelled, obv i'm not going..

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey casey iv been to newville several times.me and kyle go down pretty often.if you still need directions or help getting down give one of us a call....btw this is jared

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh ok, good deal! thanks very much!!
whenever you guys decide to head down..
let me know.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh and the pulls from may (whatever the day was) are rescheduled for june 7th. which is the same saturday night as mason dixon.

i'm headed to mason dixon.. who's all going where?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I could go Carlisle is only bout an hour drive from me but opps I missed this one you are talking about. Well I would be good for the next one

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha, it's all good. carlisle is about 1 hour for me..
how would you get there smokedrail, up 83? towards harrisburg?
because i'm in middletown and that road runs right past my house.

·
Registered
60 Posts
june 7th huh. ive been wantin to pull my truck. im guessing u guys have done it before. care to bring along a rookie?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts