Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· low life
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well pulled my truck last night everything went ok for me except i got a ticket on the way up there..trenton pull

i pulled 227.2 lost by about 40 foot lol not bad for stock plus ppe...

my buddy doug pulled 239 then broke a pinon in the rear end..yes we got home late

next pull is in jackson 12 13 two sleds will be there

· Registered
230 Posts
WELL DONE PREZ....Sounds like a great job considering the limited modifications on your truck!! Sorry to hear about "doug's diff", that sound expensive.....under warranty?:hehe::hehe:

· low life
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WELL DONE PREZ....Sounds like a great job considering the limited modifications on your truck!! Sorry to hear about "doug's diff", that sound expensive.....under warranty?:hehe::hehe:
no he has a 2nd gen, we just finished putting it back together ruffly 700 bucks...i watched he worked..lol

ready for the next pull myself i just installed some track bars and a single 7in stack...i really like the stack

i have got to mod the trans to hold more power I am ready for a full pull :lol4:

· Registered
230 Posts
Good Luck with the next one! :thumbsup:

· Tennesse Chapter President
1,798 Posts
no he has a 2nd gen, we just finished putting it back together ruffly 700 bucks...i watched he worked..lol

ready for the next pull myself i just installed some track bars and a single 7in stack...i really like the stack

i have got to mod the trans to hold more power I am ready for a full pull :lol4:
:confused013: What no pics?????? :confused013:

· Registered
230 Posts
Yep, let's see the VIDS!!:headbang:

· Banned
553 Posts
how much was the sled? makes me wanna see what i can do. my trucks pretty much stock

· Banned
553 Posts
true where's the next pull at and when? cause i'm getting very curious at wanting to do some sled pulling, but mostly in a stock class, i mean i have (well check my sig oout) see if my truck would hold up to some pullin. oh and by the way had a new billet tc valve body upgrade and a transgo shift kit installed not to long ago as well as a newly rebuilt transfer case.

· Registered
106 Posts
YOU WOULD PROB. BE OK WITH A TC AND VB UPGRADE THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLR PULLINg stock trans so you should be fine OH and the nex pull is in brighton TN on the 20th only one diesel class at the end kind of a run what you brung class but still fun!!

· Tennesse Chapter President
1,798 Posts
Did I miss something, or did Alex forget to post some links to Vids?? :confused013:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.